Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Collectors!

We just got back from Sydney and Newcastle yesterday. It was a tiring but fun trip. I have heaps of photos from Taronga Zoo, the city and Chris's workshops in Newcastle which I'll be posting in the next few days. It is FREEZING in the study right now so I want to spend as little time as possible in here. BRRRRRRRR!

Our segment on Collectors aired last Friday. We were really stoked with it (we even got recognised twice in Newcastle the next day!). Here's a link to the bit they did at our house. There is another section with Chris at the studio doing an interview with the hosts but you need to watch the whole episode to see it. There should be a link on the Collectors page that will allow you to do this. I think it may only be available to Australian viewers though. If you do watch the whole episode, we loved how they began it :D

4 comments:

  1. You're collection is sooooooo awesome! Makes me wich I hasn't talked myself out of buying vinyl toys years ago. May have to start up again I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. You NEED to start collecting them again. It is way too much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was classic - we just watched the episode. You two crack me up.
    "Isn't it wonderful"
    xxx ;)
    xt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha. I see you've watched the interview with Chris! It's lucky they didn't air the question of what would happen if we got a divorce :P

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're leaving a comment :)